MEET DR. FIELDING
Dr. Craig Fielding is a Royal College Certified Plastic Surgeon who has practiced in Toronto since 1988. His practice includes cosmetic, hand and general reconstructive surgery, with a particular interest in surgery of both the female and male chest (Gynecomastia).
Since completing Medical School at the University of Toronto in 1981, Dr. Fielding completed his Plastic Surgery specialty education in the Toronto Program in 1986, followed by two years of additional training in the USA and Australia. He has been on staff at St Joseph's Health Centre since 1988, and has been involved in post-graduate education since then. He is the Chief of Plastic Surgery at St Joseph's Health Centre. His area of interest in education for the last ten years has been in the field of Medical Ethics, where he is associated with the Joint Centre for Bioethics, and coordinates the teaching of this aspect of Plastic Surgery to the residents at the University of Toronto training program. He performs his surgical procedures in the Operating Room and Minor Surgery suite at St Joseph's Health Centre, and injections in his office. Consultations are either in his office or occasionally at the hospital.
Dr. Fielding is a member of the Canadian Society of Plastic Surgeons as well as the Canadian Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons, the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada, and the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario, for which he does consultant work. When not working, he enjoys the company of his family and friends, canoeing in big waves, hiking and being a handyman.
- Medical School at the University of Toronto (1981)
- Plastic Surgery Training University of Toronto (1986)
- Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada Certificate (1986)
- Received Two additional years of Training in USA and Australia
- Canadian Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Canadian Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons
- Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada
- College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario
- St. Joseph's Health Centre Toronto, attending physician since 1988
- University of Toronto/Lecturer Division of Plastic Surgery, Ethics Education Coordinator